Website Hudson Guild
POSITION OVERVIEW: Reporting to the Institutional Advancement Manager, the Government Contracts Associate is responsible for cross-departmental management of the full life cycle of government contracts, including, but not limited to, liaising with internal staff and external government agencies, accurately tracking application/renewal, registration, and reporting requirements, and maintaining appropriate documentation and government databases. The Government Contracts Associate also supports the Development & External Relations team with the maintenance and management of the organization’s donor database (Raiser’s Edge/NXT) and other team functions, including general administrative duties.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: The Government Contracts Associate ideally should have 1-2 years of experience working with government contracting systems and portals or relevant non-profit experience, along with excellent analytical, organizational, and computer skills. The Government Contracts Associate must demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, manage strict deadlines, and work effectively within a team structure, as well as cross-departmentally. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
This position will provide broad-based contractual administrative support to the Development & External Relations team, which includes:
• Driving the full life cycle of contract agreements, including submission of initial paperwork, confirming compliance with insurance requirements (as well as determining the applicability of said requirements), managing reporting schedules and renewal deadlines, and fulfilling any additional requests that requires effective collaboration with respective teams
• Processing and managing existing government grants/contracts and those pending renewal, including liaising with city, state, and federal agencies
• Maintaining up-to-date documentation (i.e. Certificiate of Liability Insurance, Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Doing Business Data Forms, etc.) for the application/renewal, registration, and reporting of government contracts
• Managing government contracting systems and portals such as PASSPort, HHS Accelerator, Grants Gateway, Grants.gov
• Coordinating with the fiscal department to register contracts, including identifying and escalating issues that may negatively affect the timely registration of contracts
• Working closely with the Institutional Advancement Manager, as well as program, fiscal, and evaluation departments, to submit new/renewal applications and to ensure regular reports are completed and accurately reflect the work completed to meet program deliverables and contract requirements
• Attending and reporting on online and in-person information sessions and Q+A’s regarding contracts; serving as the point person and informing others who should participate
• Keeping current on new government Requests for Proposals (RFPs) being issued to ensure Hudson Guild is applying for all applicable opportunities
• Create and implement an internal grant portfolio calendar and tracker for accurate moves management
• Assisting with gift processing and tracking, prospect research, and database management, utilizing tools like Google Sheets and Raiser’s Edge/NXT
• Collaborating with team members on special projects and events
• Performing other related duties as assigned
Hudson Guild is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit hudsonguild.bamboohr.com.