Contacts and Directions
To learn more about how we can help you, email or call our staff below:
How can we help?!
Change Consulting and Executive Search
Carolyn Champ, Associate Executive Director
Phone: 212-924-6744 Ext. 302
Lakimja Mattocks, Associate Director of Strategic Partnerships and Learning
Phone: 212-924-6744 Ext. 309
Keith Timko, Executive Director/CEO
Phone: 212-924-6744 Ext. 306
Contact Keith if you are a grantmaker or media representative.
Crystal Harper, Director of Finance and Operations
Phone: 212-924-6744 Ext. 314
Directions To Our Office
New York Office
Support Center is located at 32 Old Slip between Front Street and South Street.
Important Information About Visiting Our Office
At 32 Old Slip, you will be required to present photo identification to building security and obtain a visitor pass at the Visitor Services Desk before proceeding to our space on the 24th floor. The Visitor Services Desk is located at the south entrance of the building. Valid forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, military ID or similar form of photo identification.
Our office is conveniently located near several subway stops.
- 4 or 5 train to Wall Street (7 min. walk)
- 2 or 3 train to Wall Street (5 min. walk)
- R train to Whitehall Street (7 min. walk)
- J or Z train to Broad Street (5 min. walk)
New Jersey Office (We Moved!)
Newark, NJ 07102
Directly connected to Newark Penn Station via enclosed skybridge offering several transportation options for commuting and travel:
- NJ Transit trains and buses, Amtrak and PATH trains are all serviced from Penn Station.
- Midtown Manhattan is a 15-minute connection from Newark via rail service.
- The high-speed Acela Express provides service between Boston and Washington, D.C.
- Newark Liberty International Airport is located minutes away and easily accessible by car, bus, or the AirTrain Newark.