Support Center’s next Leadership Collaborative will be held between June 2022 and April 2023! The application is currently open. Applications will be reviewed and admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis until June 8, 2022. Since the admission process is rolling and the cohort will approach capacity over time, we encourage interested applicants to apply as soon as possible.
DATES: June 2022 – March 2023 (Monthly sessions, either half or full-day)
TUITION: The cost per participant is $1,200, with partial scholarships available on a case-by-case basis. Tuition is to be paid upon acceptance to the program and receipt of an invoice.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE (dates are subject to change):
June 15, July 14, August 18, September 15, October 20, November 10, December 8, January 12, February 9, and March 9
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Expert instruction from leading practitioners and subject matter specialists through tailor-made seminars and panel discussions
- A 360 degree leadership assessment and DiSC(TM) profile to explore their personal and professional leadership and communication styles
- Peer based learning and support through interactive exercises that foster creative thinking and collaborative problem solving
- Networking with Support Center’s organizational partners and Leadership Collaborative alumni
- Access to continuing education, mentorship and social opportunities
SESSION TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
- Leading change and influencing workplace culture
- Nonprofit life cycles
- Talent management
- Strategic planning
- Financial management
- Board relations and fundraising
- Data driven decision making
**Program dates might move to our training room located in Lower Manhattan in late 2022/early 2023 as per COVID guidelines.
The Leadership Collaborative has proven to be a powerful program helping advancing leaders to build their network and hone their leadership and management skills. Learn about the 2019 cohort’s experience here and hear from cohort member Nadjete Natchaba, from Services for the Underserved, here.
Support Center – through the Trajectory Leadership Group and the relaunched Leadership Collaborative – prepares middle managers and emerging leaders for executive roles. Through ten monthly sessions, participants refine their skills and learn creative approaches to management, operations, and sustainability challenges.
Members of the cohort complete a 360º leadership assessment and DiSC profile to explore their personal and professional leadership styles. Participants also benefit from the wisdom and insights of leading practitioners in special seminars and panel discussions. Learning alongside their peers and connecting with our organizational partners, members of the Leadership Collaborative also leave with an expanded and robust professional network.
To learn more, contact Xander Subashi at [email protected].
Leadership Collaborative Inquiry