Support Center engages a diverse array of partners that make up our capacity building “ecosystem,” to enable our vision of a thriving community of nonprofit leaders and social innovators committed to organizational excellence and a shared vision for a better world. Our partners are interested in learning together and believe that they alone do not hold all of the answers.
Collaborative Working Partners with whom Support Center collaborates on capacity building work, whether with one organization, a cohort, or a service area, e.g., Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, in a mutually beneficial manner.
- Walton Family Foundation: Support Center began a two year partnership with Walton Family Foundation in 2021 to provide strategy, management, and navigation support to a number of organizations within the foundation’s environment portfolio.
- Grunin Foundation: The Grunin Foundation believes that when local nonprofits thrive, the community will thrive. Our partnership with the Grunin Foundation helps to offer an array of resources, events and opportunities geared at supporting changemakers, fostering collaboration and amplifying diverse leadership for greater impact.
- NJ Office of Faith Based Initiatives , NYC Small Business Services, NYC Department of Youth and Community Development
Funding Partners who invest in transformational (not transactional) work with grantees and in communities and who and seek long term solutions to inequity and injustice
- Private Philanthropy: Clark Foundation, Altman Foundation, and NY Community Trust
- Corporate Philanthropy: JPMorgan Chase, Bank United, PSEG
Strategic Partners with whom we work to advance the field of capacity building, advance our work around equity and justice, lift up and address issues that impact our and share lessons learned.
- Ahead of the Curve: Ahead of the Curve is a collaborative of NYC-based capacity builders.
- Alliance for Nonprofit Management: Based upon its newly adopted strategic plan, the Alliance for Nonprofit Management builds the effectiveness of organizations and promotes a social sector in which justice, inclusion, and social impact thrive.
Support Center wishes to thank our grantmaker partners and supporters. They make our critical work possible and allow us to keep our programs affordable to the small and midsize nonprofits that we serve. For a full list of our partners, please see our Annual Report.