To learn more about how we can help you, fill out the form, email or call us below:
For information about our following program areas, please contact the program director or manager directly and indicate what you service/ program you are interested in and why:
Directions To Our Offices
32 Old Slip, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Support Center is located at 32 Old Slip between Front Street and South Street.
Important Information About Visiting Our Office
At 32 Old Slip, you will be required to present photo identification to building security and obtain a visitor pass at the Visitor Services Desk before proceeding to our space on the 24th floor. The Visitor Services Desk is located at the south entrance of the building. Valid forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, military ID, or similar form of photo identification.
Our office is conveniently located near several subway stops.
- 4 or 5 train to Wall Street (7 min. walk)
- 2 or 3 train to Wall Street (5 min. walk)
- R train to Whitehall Street (7 min. walk)
- J or Z train to Broad Street (5 min. walk)
One Gateway Center, Ste. 2600
Newark, NJ 07102
Directly connected to Newark Penn Station via enclosed skybridge offering several transportation options for commuting and travel:
- NJ Transit trains and buses, Amtrak and PATH trains are all serviced from Penn Station.
- Midtown Manhattan is a 15-minute connection from Newark via rail service.
- The high-speed Acela Express provides service between Boston and Washington, D.C.
- Newark Liberty International Airport is located minutes away and easily accessible by car, bus, or the AirTrain Newark.