In alignment with Support Center’s mission, we created a job board to assist nonprofits, social enterprises, and philanthropic institutions in building their organizational capacity. We invite nonprofits and social enterprises to post open positions on our job board for $1 a day.
Support Center created Nonprofit Resources in response to the questions we receive from our clients, workshop attendees, and the larger nonprofit community. While many of the resources are national, we have also included those that are specifically focused on New York and New Jersey. We are always looking for other good resources, so let us know your favorites if they are not here!
- Fundraising in a new environment
- Remote teams and resources for managing
- Reopening their organization
- Restructuring and organizing their organization
- Role of the board in the ongoing pandemic
- Scenario planning – talking through what-ifs