Sharing Our Work
- On Thursday, March 14, 2019, twenty participants gathered at Grace Institute for a conversation on Investing in Nonprofit Talent to […]
- On September 28, 2016, a consortium of capacity building organizations held a symposium in New York City to “advance our […]
A Case Study of Successful Organizational Restructuring: The Strategic Merger of Services for the UnderServed and PalladiaIn December of 2014, two critical New York City human service agencies, Services for the UnderServed, Inc. (SUS) and Palladia, […]
- This review identified areas where there are significant board resources available and where and how these resources can be most […]
- The organizational navigator program—an approach that pairs organizations with a seasoned nonprofit executive as an organizational coach—is a key development […]
- On January 25, 2019, a group of mostly New Jersey-based leaders came together for a working session to discuss key […]
The Support Center created Nonprofit Resources in response to the questions we receive from our clients, workshop attendees, and the larger nonprofit community. While many of the resources are national, we have also included those that are specifically focused on New York and New Jersey. We are always looking for other good resources, so let us know your favorites if they are not here!