Whether you’re new to the industry, want to update your knowledge, or seek a major shift in your work life, our Leadership and Supervision Certificate Program – concise, thorough, and timely – can meet your needs. You’ll develop skills that immediately apply to the workplace, learn from expert consultants who have worked in the sector, and expand your network of peer support.
Leadership is a process, not just a title, that requires integrity, adaptability, and skill. This program provides opportunities for sharing information, hands-on exercises with peers, and reflection on your own leadership style and evolution. Offering 35 hours/5 days of practical and interactive skills-based training, the program consists of seven workshops, including both required and elective courses. Participants who finish the program will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Benefits of our Leadership & Supervision Certificate program:
- Build respectful, authentic relationships with your team.
- Define and share clear expectations.
- Feel confident about having difficult conversations.
- Create a workplace environment that supports motivation and productivity.
- Add a great new credential to your resume!
The Executive Leadership Certificate Program is a great source of information and inspiration for new executives as well as those leaders who want to be better at what they do. In addition to covering the basics, the program will delve deeper into such areas of interest as:
- Managing concerns and conflicts creatively and efficiently.
- Enhancing relationships with colleagues and direct reports.
- Meeting and learning from other emerging leaders.
- Building a supportive and collaborative board of directors.
- Feeling more confident in your ability to strategize and engage others.
To complete Support Center’s Leadership Certificate Program, you must attend 5 required and 2-3 elective workshops within an 18-month period that you determine. Workshops are normally offered at least once annually, with many offered more frequently. Most workshops are a half day in length.
To learn more, contact Lakimja Mattocks at [email protected].