Journal for Nonprofit Management
Since 2005, the Support Center has been involved in creating the peer reviewed Journal for Nonprofit Management and making it available as a PDF publication on its website. In 2012, Rutgers briefly became a partner, but this partnership will end with the publication of Volume 17 by the end of 2014. This annual publication is focused on developing excellence in nonprofit management.
See latest issue at right and individual PDFs below.
2014 Journal for Nonprofit Management
- Charter School Governance: A state-level analysis of policies
- Joint Crowd-out: Will Charitable Donors Cut Donations to Human Service Organizations When Government Increases Welfare Spending?
- Collaborative Windows, Entrepreneurs, and Subsystems: Setting the Stage for Partnership to Rebuild Louisiana’s Coast
- Identifying Scenarios of Growth at the Start-up Stage of Iranian Non-Governmental Education Providers
2013 Journal for Nonprofit Management
- Adding Assets to Need: Creating a Community Data Landscape
- Women and Men as Board Chairpersons: Their Acceptance/Rejection of Eighteen Expectations Described in the Nonprofit Literature
- Bowling Together Revisited: A Longitudinal Analysis of Nonprofit Mergers
- Fighting Poverty with Passion and a University Partner: The Creation of a High Impact AmeriCorps VISTA Program
- The Relationship between Learning Organization Dimensions and Performance in the Nonprofit Sector
- Seeking Elements of Growth at the Start-Up Stage of Iranian Non-Governmental Education Providers (A Grounded Theory Approach)
2012 Journal for Nonprofit Management
- Antecedents to Nonprofit advocacy: Which is More Important – Governance or Organizational structure?
- A Grounded Model for More accurate and Useful Evaluation of Contracted Social Services
- A Historical Look at Lifecycle Thought: Downward
- Lessons Learned on Conducting the Strategic Planning Process for a Nonprofit: What Went Right and What Could be Improved
- More than a “One-Trick Pony”: Exploring the Contours of a Multi-Sector Convener
- Tertiary Diversity Management: A Critical Success Factor in Modern Nonprofit Human services Leadership
- Volunteers, Nonprofits, and Community Capacity: A Case Study in Preparing for Disaster Response and Recovery
- To Merge Wisely, Ensure a Proper Takeoff
- Volume 14: Leadership and management
- Volume 12: Effective Approaches to Leadership Development
- Volume 11: Building Leadership Capacity in Nonprofit Organizations
- Volume 10: Leadership and Change
- Volume 9: Transitions
- Volume 8: Changing the Way Nonprofits Operate
- Volume 7: Fostering Sustainability
- Volume 6: Accountability and Change
- Volume 5: Capacity Building
- Volume 4: What Does the Future Hold for Nonprofits?
- Volume 3: Collaboration
- Volume 2: Values Based Approaches to Leadership and Management
- Volume 1: Challenges Facing the Nonprofit Sector