Our three-phase executive search methodology is designed to help your organization prepare, pivot, and thrive. In the prepare phase, we partner with the board to plan for the transitional period, and we assess your organization to understand its needs and priorities, which will inform the dimensions of the search. In the pivot phase, we find the most suitable potential leaders and run an efficient, fair, and holistic selection process, leading up to the ultimate hire. In the thrive phase, we assist the board and new executive in establishing a working relationship based on trust, transparency and clarity of goals and expectations.
Prepare – Pivot – Thrive Goals
- Phase 1 – Prepare: Root the search in a deep understanding of your organization’s current needs and strategic priorities.
- Phase 2 – Pivot: Find the best leader that suits your mission and culture.
- Phase 3 – Thrive: Enable the selected ED to achieve success through a positive partnership with the board.
- We believe successful search work builds long-term organizational capacity, and we are dedicated not just to help you fill a position but to enable your organization to flourish.
- We value diversity, equity, and inclusion – principles that underpin our candidate recruitment and selection processes.
- We conduct a thoughtful, thorough, and successful search by getting to know you and your organization exceptionally well, and we seek genuine partnership to do so effectively.
- Good listening and communication are integral to our approach because we believe that you and your organization’s community know best who will be the right leader.
To learn more, email us at [email protected].