Leadership Collaborative Webinar Info Session
March 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
For over 30 years, SupportCenterhasbeen dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and capacity of nonprofit leaders and their organizations. Our mission is to empower nonprofits and social
enterprises to transform their leadership and management to accelerate positive social change.
This year’s Leadership Collaborative will begin on April 1, 2021. A video overview of the program is available here. Since the admission process is rolling and the cohort will approach capacity over time, we encourage interested applicants to apply as soon as possible. APPLY NOW!
- Explore your leadership identity with the 360 Leadership and DiSC assessments;
- Tap into Support Center’s alumni network and peer community of executive leaders;
- Enhance leadership and management skills with individual and coaching sessions;
- Network during Lunch and Learn panels;
- Receive concrete tools and innovative strategies for immediate implementation at your organization!
The program will run virtually from April 2021 through December 2021 on the first Thursday of each month.
- Session 1: Nonprofit Lifecycle
- Session2: LeadershipInventory, Vision, and Development Plan
- Session 3: DiSCAssessment and Influencing Workplace Culture
- Session 4: Developing and Retaining Staff
- Session5: FinancialManagement
- Session6: Dashboards
- Session 7: Logic Models
- Session 8: Change Management
- Session9: performance management
- Session 10: Capstone Project
Subsidies for this program provided by JPMorgan Chase.
Contact – [email protected]
Registration is required. Please be advised that by registering for this event, unless we hear from you otherwise, we will include you as part of our regular electronic mailing list. Please also be advised that the event may be recorded or photographed by Support Center for Nonprofit Management (Support Center). By enrolling for this event, you hereby: (1) give consent for Support Center or any third parties to use your photograph or image in its print, online and video publications; (2) release Support Center, its employees, and any outside third parties from all liabilities or claims that you might assert in connection with the above-described uses; and (3) waive any right to inspect, approve or receive compensation for any materials or communications, including photographs, videotapes, website images or written materials, incorporating photos/images of you. To revoke this waiver, please email Operations Associate, Gabriela Barria, at [email protected]