The 67th Precinct Clergy Council “The GodSquad” is looking to add a key executive resource to help in the fight against gun violence. We are a dynamic organization that has created a holistic model being replicated locally and across the nation. If you are an experienced leader with good operational and management skills, we encourage you to apply to join our growing team.
You will be reporting directly to the Executive Director and will oversee the daily operations of the organization, including:
• Managing junior level staff members
• Coordinating resources for major events and for functions between departments and sites
• Liaising with community agencies and wrap around service providers
• Maintaining monthly reports and perform internal audits, as needed
• Evaluating and clarifying departmental responsibilities for continual improvement
• Supporting leadership team and senior staff to implement corrective action plans
• Preparing agendas and arrangements for local and national meetings
Experience in working in a nonprofit organization is a major plus. “Must haves” include 5+ years of supervisory skills and at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or similar fields. Looking for someone who is available to start work immediately and who brings a good level of emotional intelligence to meet the opportunity to address one of society’s biggest current challenges.