America Needs You (ANY) fights for economic mobility for ambitious, first-generation college students. We do this by providing transformative mentorship and intensive career development. ANY operates in New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California. Visit www.americaneedsyou.org to learn more information.
The Curriculum Consultant provides leadership and vision in the ongoing planning, implementation, development, assessment, and evaluation of ANY’s curriculum and workshops. The consultant ensures that ANY’s learning objectives are aligned to robust career development frameworks and to instructional practices that yield the highest standards of Fellow achievement and instructional excellence in workshops.
- A warm, collaborative work environment with a rich culture of support and feedback
- Ongoing internal and external opportunities for professional development and training
- Connections to a large, high-powered professional network
- Update ANY’s spring curriculum and conduct a curriculum review, ensuring revisions of curriculum and all related materials occurs by the end of December 2021
- Ensure that ANY’s curriculum and instructional practices promote set learning objectives and meet Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion competencies
- Refine instructional approaches and update facilitation and engagement tools and resources in various formats (in-person and virtual)
- Ensure that curriculum drives ANY Fellows to acquire targeted competencies and skills as evidenced by program evaluation and survey results
- Maintain a current knowledge of curricular trends and research, reporting findings and making recommendations to the National Director of Program Operations as appropriate
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA required, MA preferred
- Experience in curriculum development, specifically in Articulate
- Excellent project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Experience in student support and developing strong mentoring relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- High level of drive and achievement
- Integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for ANY’s mission
This position reports to the National Director of Program Operations, collaborating closely with the COO and local site leads.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] (subject line: Curriculum Consultant – Last_Name, First_Name). Please note that your application will not be considered without a cover letter. No phone calls please.
Compensation for the full completion of this project is set at $5,000.