Website Community Access Unlimited
Nonprofit that serves people with disabilities and youth at risk
Residential Director-DD Services in Union County.
Social Service agency is seeking a qualified individual to provide administrative oversight for our supervised apartment programs for individuals with disabilities and to supervise the quality of support services provided.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of experience working with people with disabilities; two years of supervisory experience; and a BA/BS degree in special education, psychology, social work, or a related field. Candidates must have a genuine desire to work with individuals with developmental disabilities, a valid driver’s license, a car for work purposes, knowledge of DDD regulations, and strong leadership skills.
This position requires on-call responsibilities, which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays. EOE
Full Time positions include a comprehensive and competitive benefits package!
We provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Supervises the day-to-day activities of front-line supervisors
• Helps establish and maintain standards and procedures that ensure the health and safety of everyone
• Recruits, hires, and oversees the appropriate levels of staff to meet member and program needs
• Ensures the facility, grounds, and equipment are maintained in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition
• Helps prepare, oversee, and monitor the annual budget
• Helps resolve member and family concerns
• Facilitates interdisciplinary meetings
• Oversees contractual obligations, including contract outcomes, reports, fiscal analysis, licensing inspections/program audits, etc.
• Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with Agency and DDD regulations and standards
• Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred
• Knowledge of DDD regulations
• At least three years of experience working with individuals with disabilities
• Experience in supervising and managing staff
• Valid driver’s license
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Willing and able to be on-call, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
• Car to use for work purposes
Tagged as: Human Services & Neighborhood Centers, Social Action & Advocacy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.keldair.com.