Looking for a job at a nonprofit?
Support Center’s job board is composed of job openings from nonprofits, social enterprises, and philanthropic institutions of all sizes and mission types. Openings include in-person opportunities within the NYC area and across the US as well as hybrid and remote positions.
Visit our job board to find opportunities in the nonprofit sector. Complete an applicant profile to streamline your application process and to enable registered employers to view your profile. Customize your notifications to receive email updates about new jobs that meet your criteria. Sign up here to receive Support Center’s bi-weekly e-blast that includes all newly posted positions.
Are you an employer seeking applicants?
We invite nonprofits and social enterprises to post open positions on Support Center’s job board for $1 a day.
Why post on our job board?
- Affordably priced at $1 a day! (Each job posting is $30 and will run for 30 days)
- The job board will be featured on our website, in staff signatures, in our bi-weekly e-blast to over 20,000 recipients, and promoted via Google Ads. Sign up here to receive Support Center’s bi-weekly e-blast that includes all the newly posted jobs on this job board.
- By creating an account, employers will be able to easily renew their job post, create new job postings with all of the employer information saved, and all jobs posted will automatically be shared with Google Jobs for applicants to easily find the posting via a Google search.
- Prospective candidates will be able to filter their search by a number of criteria and create job alerts, helping to lead viable candidates to your post.
- Read Support Center’s Job Board Terms and Conditions here.
Support Center for Nonprofit Management delivers affordable, effective, and outcome-orientated consulting services to nonprofits of all sizes and sectors. Click the button below for a full list of the services we provide.